CEO at UTSA is a multidisciplinary organization created by and for students. We provide a professional platform in which members can be a part of real-life business projects, and are involved in all stages of the process.
We focus on developing a business owner’s mindset through workshops, networking, socials, and business projects.
WHAT WE DO
- Real Business Experience – We have students start their own businesses, with numerous members and officers involved in the UTSA CITE competition, and the entrepreneurship capstone class
- Networking- Our speakers include – UTSA Small Business Development Center, Amazon, LiftFund, Frost Bank, Launch SA, Geekdom, Microsoft, Minerva, Code Up, Yelp, past alumni and more
- Fundraising Skills- We have multiple fundraisers a semester to help fund more great events for our members
- Workshops- We have several workshops that provide students invaluable feedback and advice from experienced professionals, as well as real world experience in starting their own business
- Internships- Hear about the best internships in the startup/ ENTREPRENEURSHIP world
- Guest Speakers- We invite a member of the San Antonio entrepreneurship ecosystem to speak to our members